3 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite); 2 Bathrooms; L-shaped Living and Dining Room; 1 Maid's Room; 1 Balcony
1 uncovered parking space
- A charming colonial apartment in a two-block mid-rise building enjoying the convenience as well as the lovely green around the popular Conduit Road area.
- Tastefully renovated in mono colours all throughout, the apartment has a simple clean look that give a feel of space and comfort.
- Spacious L-shaped living and dining room and three large bedrooms perfect for a family.
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding windows across the living area brings the fresh air and green views indoor.
- Built-in TV cabinets and a full wall of built-in shelves in the living area and dining area respectively, as well as huge built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms provide abundant storage space.
- Third bedroom next to the dining area can be used for study and is divided by a white framed glass sliding partition that can be opened up fully to make a larger open area for entertainment.
- Modern equipped kitchen is also divided from the dining room by white framed glass partition. White minimalist-designed cabinets and built-in stainless steel appliances, such as the oven, rangehood and double-doored refrigerator as well as gas hob stovetop are installed.
- Master bedroom has an open feel with a glass wall separating the large ensuite bathroom from the room. The bathroom features a stylish freestanding bathtub, white basin on generous cabinets, and a glass-doored shower.
- Guest bathroom matches the master bathroom in quality and taste and features a glass-doored standing shower.
- Good-sized maid's room at the rear of the apartment accommodates the washer and dryer and is conveniently located next to the maid's bathroom.
- Put a table and chairs on the balcony for relaxing alfresco dining or drinks.
HK$ 4400 per month
HK$ 6000 per quarter
to be confirmed
Proway Relocation & Real Estate Services Ltd (C-033118)