5 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite); 3 Bathrooms; Separate Living and Dining Room; 1 Garden; 1 Maid's Room; 1 Utility Room
2 covered parking spaces
- A charming, three-storey, detached house in an exclusive, secured, compound accommodating 12 families. Nestled in a quiet location, embracing the lush green environment and the mountain breeze through the floor-to-ceiling french windows and the large private garden.
- Finished to a high standard with no detail left untouched with white painted walls and good quality hardwood flooring throughout.
- Living room on the ground level is submerged in natural light coming in through the floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Good-sized dining room and the large kitchen with a marvelous view are located on the first floor; ideal for entertaining guests. Lots of white cabinets and necessary appliances, including oven, gas hob stovetop and rangehood, as well as air-con are installed in the kitchen.
- The level upstair is exclusive for the four bedrooms including the master bedroom, ensuring privacy. Lots of storage space are provided in the built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes in all four bedrooms.
- The fifth bedroom is close to the living room for guest or study.
- Luxurious master bathroom features marbled walls and floor, vanity basin with storage, bathtub, and glass-doored shower.
- One guest bathroom has a bathtub with shower attachment, and another guest bathroom comes with glass shower cubicle.
- Air conditioned maid's room with window is at the rare of the house next to the maid's bathroom.
- Utility room has connections for washer and dryer.
- Keep your bulky items and luggages in the storeroom.
- Grass garden extends the living room with a tiled patio area for evening tea and breakfast. Watch your children playing on the garden, while you are relaxing indoor.
- The large roof terrace is the best place to capture the beauty of Shouson Hill.
HK$ 14500 per month
HK$ 17325 per quarter
to be confirmed
Proway Relocation & Real Estate Services Ltd (C-033118)