5 Bedrooms (5 Ensuite); 5.5 Bathrooms; Separate Living and Dining Room; 1 Garden; 3 Terrace; 2 Maid's Room; 1 Balcony; 1 Utility Room
1 covered parking space
- Majestic open views of the Southern Harbour and the lush green slopes of the prestigious Mount Kellett residences from this lofty abode on Victoria Peak.
- Newly redeveloped house with ultra-modern décor finished to the highest standards in colours of understated elegance to create an avant-garde living experience for the discerning tenant.
- Airy living room with super high ceiling and beautiful cream-colour natural marbled stone floors and wall accents enjoys a unique natural ambience as the two largest opposing walls are entirely made of glass, creating an organic connection towards the serene private outdoor spaces.
- The grand dining room is bathed in natural light through the floor-to-ceiling windows. Gorgeous wooden floors are offset by accents of cream-colour natural marbled stone wall coverings. The transition area towards the open kitchen features a trendy bar.
- The wooden floor design is continued in the open kitchen and the elegant white built-in cabinets are elegantly offset by the walls and ceiling in natural wood décor. The kitchen has a sensible square layout with gourmet island and comes with high end appliances including integrated Western style ovens, gas hob stove, large fridge freezer and a full-size wine fridge among others.
- Utility room off the open kitchen accesses the maid's quarter that enjoys a private bathroom. Utility room also has a door to the rear access stairs.
- Master bedroom on the second floor is very spacious to accommodate any type of sleeping arrangement. Together with its ensuite bathroom, it occupies the entire floor. A generously proportioned dressing area towards the ensuite master bathroom offers ample space for dressing and grooming. A large panorama window creates an atmosphere of wide open space. White ceiling and light-colour floor boards blend well with the ecru-colour wall with geometric design elements.
- Master bathroom is elegantly appointed with dark brown marbled stone floors and matching beige-brown wall features to complement the white bathtub, separate rain shower and two sinks. Large cabinets with tinted mirrors opposite the full-scale windows with skylights create an illusion of being outdoors while providing absolute privacy.
- Second, third and fourth ensuite bedrooms on the first level are decorated in designs that complement the master bedroom and are big enough for king-size beds with bedside tables and wardrobes. Second and third ensuite bathrooms feature large modern showers, while the fourth ensuite bathroom has a separate shower and bathtub. There is additional space on the first floor landing.
- Fifth ensuite bedroom on the third floor is generously proportioned and enjoys good privacy. The fifth ensuite bathroom features a modern corner shower cabin.
- Spacious integrated garage features chauffeur's bedroom and powder room.
- Approximately triangular basement garden accessible directly from the garage and from the house (via rear access stairs) features a triangular shaped heated exercise pool with jacouzzi. This garden offers space for several sun loungers and tables.
- Two approximately triangular ground floor gardens are interconnected and accessible via large sliding French windows from the living room and dining room respectively. Both gardens offer ample living and dining space to host sizeable outdoor soirees and other parties. A water feature and planted green oasis create an eye-catching beauty spot and add a touch of nature to this modern living environment.
- Two slim long terraces are located on the second floor on opposite sides of the house. While the one at the back is accessible via two different doors from the master bedroom, the one at the front is accessed by the ensuite master bathroom.
- Third terrace located on the first floor is accessed via the fourth ensuite bedroom and is big enough for a sun lounger or table and chairs.
- Balcony on the third floor is accessed via the fifth ensuite bedroom.
- Large rectangular roof terrace offers additional outdoor space affords good prospects of the neighbourhood and a fresh ocean breeze.
HK$ 12000 per month
to be confirmed
to be confirmed
Proway Relocation & Real Estate Services Ltd (C-033118)