- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Cozy serviced studio apartment for any travelling professional.
- The studio is bright and airy with large expansive windows bringing in lots of natural light and fresh air.
- The living and dining area comes with all the essential furniture for relaxing and working.
- The fold up bed can be pulled down for resting at night.
- Bathroom is unique with all essential fittings and accessories.
About Western / Kennedy Town
Shek Tong Tsui was where it all began some 170 years ago. Sai Wan, Kennedy Town and Sai Ying Pun included, remained an important part of Hong Kong until MTR somehow missed Sai Wan when the railway opened in 1979. Thanks to recent MTR access, the long forgotten sleepy Sai Wan is coming back in a vengeance. As old buildings are redeveloped, new home buyers and tenants are moving in, which attract new and upscale businesses to serve this new and more affluent customer base.Read more