- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Cozy serviced studio apartment for any travelling professional.
- The studio is bright and airy with large expansive windows bringing in lots of natural light and fresh air.
- The living and dining area comes with all the essential furniture for relaxing and working.
- The fold up bed can be pulled down for resting at night.
- Bathroom is unique with all essential fittings and accessories.
About Western / Kennedy Town
Shek Tong Tsui was where it all began some 170 years ago. Sai Wan, Kennedy Town and Sai Ying Pun included, remained an important part of Hong Kong until MTR somehow missed Sai Wan when the railway opened in 1979. Thanks to recent MTR access, the long forgotten sleepy Sai Wan is coming back in a vengeance. As old buildings are redeveloped, new home buyers and tenants are moving in, which attract new and upscale businesses to serve this new and more affluent customer base.Read more
The information about the above serviced apartments is provided by our serviced apartment partners for reference only. The availability, actual layouts, actual sizes, monthly rental and other info of the corresponding room type may vary depending on the available room. We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective renters should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein. All rental information displayed on the website is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability.