- Open views of the green mountain and the surrounding buildings.
- This colonial midrise apartment is bright and has been nicely renovated.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- Master bedroom can fit queensize bed with other furniture and ensuite bathroom.
- Other two sizable bedrooms are capable of adopting any creative design and furnishing.
- Fitted kitchen with two large windows and comes with nice quality cabinets and high end essential appliances.
- Modern bathrooms are well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1967 (building age 55 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more