- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Extra large master bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
- Large second bedroom has an efficient layout for bed and wardrobe.
- The kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and builtin cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been well maintained.
- Maid's room with its own washroom is at the back of the kitchen.
- Utility room is nice for laundry purpose.
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1967 (building age 55 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more