- Magnificent sea views bounded by a range of mountains at the horizon.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the large balcony.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- The master bedroom includes a dressing area and a built-in closet in addition to the ensuite bathroom.
- Second ensuite bedroom looking on the facility of the development.
- Magnificent views from the other bedrooms' windows to lighten up your personal time.
- Each bedroom is facilitated with built-in storage.
- The white kitchen is equipped with all essential appliances including cooking stove, range hood, fridge, oven and dishwasher. Very good size with plenty of workbench and cupboard spaces.
- Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
- The small room at the back without window can best be a store room.
- Utility room is where separate washing machine and dryer is installed.
- The maid's room includes a washroom is a good size and can fit a single bed with extra space to move around.
- Set your table and chairs in the balcony outside the living and dining room is nice for a tea break.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1989 (building age 34 years)|
|Development||The Hong Kong Parkview Group Limited 橋福建設企業機構|
|Communal Facilities||Barbecue Area, Indoor Swimming Pool, Landscaped Garden, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Barbeque Area, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Sitting Area, Spa Gallery, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
|Arts & Entertainment||Bar / Lounge, Reading Room, Signature Restaurant|
About Repulse Bay
Located on the south side of Hong Kong Island, Repulse Bay as a residential district is basically defined by the Repulse Bay Road which is the continuation of Wong Nai Chung Gap Road over the hill ridge that runs through Repulse Bay and ends at Chung Hom Kok Road before reaching Stanley Gap Road. Though very close to CBD, the contract in ambience to the hustle and bustle is very strong. Due to the picturesque views of the hillside and the southside sea, proximity to the beach, the desirable environment, leisurely ambience, this area has been one of the favorite locations for Hong Kong's elite.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay has helped us find the right flat suitable for our needs and budget several times over the years. She very professional and friendly and her knowledge of the HK market is unbeatable. We would highly recommend Annemay to anyone looking for a new home.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi is a passionate lady working tirelessly on behalf of the her clients to get them the right property according to their tastes and budget. She is pro-active and importantly for me friendly and approachable in her style. I have no hesitation in recommending her.
Azim Mithani, Senior Insurance Executive
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi made our home search much easier than previous experiences. She listened to our needs, reacted quickly to our request, questioned and negotiated on our behalf when needed, and organized our days exceptionally well. Overall she was a pleasure to work with and engaged well with the whole family.
Marc Jacobs International LLC.