- Duplex apartment enjoys a fabulous views of the Deep Water Bay and the Yacht Club.
- Living room, dining room, one bedroom, one guest bathroom, kitchen and maids room are on the ground floor.
- Master bedroom with ensuite, two further bedrooms and another guest bathroom are on the second floor.
- Upgraded previously with seamless light colour wooden flooring and white painted walls throughout are still in very good condition. Full height windows maximize exposure of the apartment.
- All bedrooms has builtin wardrobes and are of good size to place queen or kingsize beds.
- Eatin kitchen with ample service counter, storage cabinets and fittedin appliances.
- All bathrooms are in excellent condition with modern white sanitary ware.
- Huge private garden with Jacuzzi and sauna room adjoining the living room is ideal for outdoor entertainment and relaxation
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1982 (building age 40 years)|
|Development||Chi Wo Properties Limited 置和興業有限公司|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Central Air-Con, Satellite TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
About Repulse Bay
Located on the south side of Hong Kong Island, Repulse Bay as a residential district is basically defined by the Repulse Bay Road which is the continuation of Wong Nai Chung Gap Road over the hill ridge that runs through Repulse Bay and ends at Chung Hom Kok Road before reaching Stanley Gap Road. Though very close to CBD, the contract in ambience to the hustle and bustle is very strong. Due to the picturesque views of the hillside and the southside sea, proximity to the beach, the desirable environment, leisurely ambience, this area has been one of the favorite locations for Hong Kong's elite.Read more