- Open view towards Botanical Gardens and St. Paul's Church.
- Charming two bedroom apartment in quiet convenient location, minutes from the FCC and Central.
- Perfect for professional/retired, single/couple who value convenience.
- Nicely renovated with well proportioned rooms, good use of space and excellent storage throughout.
- This light and bright home features teak flooring, white walls and high ceilings.
- Fully equipped kitchen with plenty of storage, lovely bathroom with walkin shower.
- The building is well managed and there is a high degree of privacy with one apartment per floor.
- Viewing highly recommended.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1998 (building age 24 years)|
Central comprises of mainly office buildings providing accommodations to banks, financial firms, professional firms, and service providers. Prominent office buildings are mostly situated on waterfront and along the main roads on Connaught Road, Des Voeux Road Central, Queen's Road Central, and Chater Road. Secondary office buildings are located on the side streets and areas south of Stanley Street.Proximity to work, easy access to amenities and services, as well as desirable environment are among some of reasons why homes in Central are appealing to professionals. With the exception of a project such as Centrestage, there were virtually no new residential developments in Central during the last 30 years. Small pockets of residential buildings remain in the upper part of Central. Due to superior location and rarity, apartments in Central are highly sought after among professionals working in Central.Read more