- Stunning views of the city, Botanical Garden, Central Business District and a part of the Victoria Harbour.
- A very spacious apartment accommodating split-level living and dining rooms, and four modest-sized bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
- Finished with the good quality material throughout with nice wooden flooring and white paint.
- Full height sliding doors across the living room lead to the balcony brings in lots of natural light with fresh breeze coming from the windows in the dining room.
- Deluxe master bedroom is flooded with sunlight with expansive windows and features a walk-in closet with dressing area, and a luxurious master bathroom.
- The other three ensuite bedrooms are sizable and with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes. One of them is located opposite to the living room and can used as a study.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with quality appliances and plenty of cabinets as well as a huge workstation.
- All bathrooms feature good quality sanitary ware.
- Spacious maid's room and bathroom are at the back of the kitchen. The store room can be used as a second maid's room.
- Furniture and some light fixtures are negotiable.
- The crescent shape balcony offers you the most spectacular and relaxing views.
- Perfect for a nice tea break or a glass of wine with friends and family.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1983 (building age 40 years)|
|Development||Central Develoopment Limited,Hang Lung Properties Limited and Hysan 中建企業集團,恆隆地產及希慎集團|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
|Transportation||Mini-bus, Shuttle Bus|
About Mid-levels Central
European colonists built their houses on Victoria Peak to reach for cooler temperature at high attitudes. Homes on the Peak were considered accolades for wealth, power and status. Peak Tram went into service in 1888, with terminus on Garden Road and the Peak, and an intermediate station on May Road. Residential development sped up since Peak Tram was in service. Peak District Reservation Ordinance in effect between 1904 and 1947 banned Chinese from living on the Victoria Peak. Those days, the Lower Peak area was as high as the prominent wealthy Chinese families could live.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Josephine was an amazing help. She was proactive, thorough and anticipated needs to find us the perfect flat to fit our situation. She went above and beyond at all hours to deliver paperwork, point out things to consider and work on a tight timeline. She was fantastic!
Kent, Justin Bruce
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Fantastic experience working with Juhi on 3 assignments. A No nonsense professional in her field , she was precise in her requirements, (relayed to us on behalf of her clients) and helped us close deals with end users with no critical time lost. A very hard worker who goes beyond the normal work routine to help her clients with high ethical standards.
Virendra Anand, Director
Air Control Engineering Ltd