- Breathtaking views over the city and a part of the harbour through the large windows and balcony of the apartment.
- Roof terrace takes the stunning views to the next level.
- Well honoured midrise apartment offering very high efficiency ratio.
- Renovated to a very high standard throughout with modern darkcolour wood flooring and wooden fixtures.
- Vast living room with full height sliding doors to the balcony has tremendous furnishing possibilities.
- Dining room allows for a big dining table set and cupboards.
- One entire wall of the huge master bedroom is dedicated to builtin hardwood wardrobes, and a large walkin closet is attached to the second bedroom.
- Exceptionally long master bathroom is elegantly designed, with the toilet set at one end and the shower and basins at the other end. There is even additional space designated to a dressing table.
- Second ensuite bathroom is of equal elegance as the master bathroom, featuring dark hardwood, beige marble and concealed lighting.
- Two more sizeable bedrooms for various furnishing options.
- Builtin kitchen cabinets provide more than enough storage space for all cooking utencils. High quality builtin appliances are installed, including gas and electric hob, exhaust hood, oven and fridge.
- Washer and dryer are placed separately in the utility room at the end of the kitchen.
- An additional bathroom comes convenient when entertaining guests.
- Two rooms and a bathroom next to the utility room for your helpers.
- Squareshaped balcony extends the living room and is perfect for alfresco dinners.
- Internal staircase leads to the private roof terrace that could become a playground and barbeque/party venue.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1971 (building age 51 years)|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool|
About Mid-levels Central
European colonists built their houses on Victoria Peak to reach for cooler temperature at high attitudes. Homes on the Peak were considered accolades for wealth, power and status. Peak Tram went into service in 1888, with terminus on Garden Road and the Peak, and an intermediate station on May Road. Residential development sped up since Peak Tram was in service. Peak District Reservation Ordinance in effect between 1904 and 1947 banned Chinese from living on the Victoria Peak. Those days, the Lower Peak area was as high as the prominent wealthy Chinese families could live.Read more