- Nice open view of the trees and buildings around the flat.
- Spacious and bright studio apartment with fashionable furnishing.
- Most suitable for a single or couples to enjoy privacy.
- The sleeping area fused comfortably with the living and dining area in this studio unit.
- Open kitchen design with essential appliances including microwave.
- Well maintained bathroom with shower.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1990 (building age 32 years)|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more