- It has main views of the city and a side view of the Harbour.
- Living and dining room comes with good quality flooring, off-white paint walls and ceilings.
- Rectangular layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Both bedrooms are bright and airy with dual aspect windows overlooking the partial Harbour view.
- Both bedrooms with efficient layout for any furniture arrangement.
- Upgraded kitchen is fully fitted with essential appliances and built-in cabinets..
- Modern bathroom has been upgraded with a good size shower unit.
- Move in condition.
- An open triangular shape balcony is accessed from the living and dining room.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1988 (building age 35 years)|
|Development||Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited 新鴻基地產|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
|Transportation||Bus, Close to Escalator, Mini-bus|
About Mid-levels West
Due to proximity to Central, Midlevels traditionally has been popular for professionals, business executives and well-to-do entrepreneurs. Located halfway up the Peak and directly above Central, Midlevels West is loosely defined as an area South of Caine Road and Bonham Road, and West of Garden Road before reaching Pokfulam Road. Midlevels Escalator has been an indispensable mode transportation for many residents commuting to and from Central since 1993. Along the escalator, there are supermarkets, convenience stores, specialty shops, wet markets and entertainment districts with coffee shops, restaurants, pubs etc. for the convenience of the residents.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Sonia To's client say:
Sonia has excellent knowledge of the market, and was super helpful. An absolute delight! Thank you.
Charles Russell Speechlys
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
We have worked with Juhi Schmidl as both buyers and sellers and had positive experiences both times. Juhi is patient (which is unusual in Hong Kong) and tries to match buyers and sellers thoughtfully. She has an excellent understanding of the market and listened carefully to our requirements. We would not hesitate to work with Juhi again and recommend to her any friends looking for properties in Hong Kong.