- Birdeye's views overlooking Kowloon Peninsula and North Point can be admired from the private roof terrace and almost everywhere inside the apartment.
- From the second bedroom and the other side of the roof terrace is a neighbourhood view with some greenery.
- This unusual gem in North Point Hill has been meticulously renovated with off white paint, laminated mahogany wooden flooring, ceiling lights and window treatment. Split-type air conditioning is installed.
- Spacious living and dining room could fit a large L-shape sofa, coffee table, TV console, dining table set plus other furniture.
- Built-in king-size bed base, side tables, desk, and a walk-in wardrobe are installed in the master bedroom.
- Second bedroom could accommodate a double bed, dresser and desk.
- Study off the master bedroom features glass and wooden cabinets and shelves from walls to walls, as well as a desk long enough for two people.
- Galley kitchen is equipped with gas hob, exhaust hood and fridge freezer, with lots of cabinets for storage.
- Both bathrooms are fitted with beige tiles and cabinets, and shower cubicles with glass doors.
- Maid's room behind the kitchen includes built-in bed and shelves, air-con and bathroom.
- A store room is found under the staircase, and another spacious store room with shelves is next to the maid's room.
- Loose furniture is optional.
- Access the roof terrace through an internal staircase which features weather-proof wooden deck with cover and full-length windows and glass door. The roller blinds and steel gate enhance privacy and security.
- Enjoy the sweeping view of the Hong Kong skyline from your rooftop terrace, have a barbecue gathering with family and friends, plant some herbs, or just sit back and relax on a lounge chair in the evenings.
- A laundry area is provided on the rooftop terrace. This area is protected from the rain, so you can hang your laundry outdoor.
- Easy access to central areas via shuttle bus, bus and minibus. The shuttle bus runs a circular route to Fortress Hill MTR, Marble Road wet market and North Point wet market every 20 to 30 minutes for residents.
- A few minutes walk to the supermarket on Cloud View Road.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1966 (building age 57 years)|
About North Point Hill
Directly above Tin Hau, Fortress Hill and North Point, North Point Hill is close to Causeway Bay, major hub for businesses, shopping and entertainment, and commercial district in Quarry Bay. Families prefer North Point Hill as housing district due to the favourable living environment, school network, and convenience of shopping, dining and commuting.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Also will be referring all newcomers in HK finance to you!
Segantii Capital Management Limited
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
I worked with many properties agent and so far Juhi is the most professional one, she know what the Tenant and Landlord needs, she has all information well prepared that helps to close the deal very fast and smoothly.
Camke Development Ltd - Landlord
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Yvonne was fantastic. She was very accommodating and patient during my search. She was able to understand what I was looking for and, of course, delivered!
Kim Hoang Ohashi Nguyen