- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- The master bedroom is facilitated with a huge walk-in closet and also built-in wardrobe on other side.
- Wooden floorings and painted walls and ceilings of the bedrooms give a neutral background for furniture of any style.
- The fully fitted kitchen comes with gas & electric hob, exhaust hood, built-in microwave & oven, built-in fridge, and washer & dryer.
- Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
- The maid's room is a good size and can fit a single bed with extra space to move around.
- Furniture is optional.
- A good size balcony off the lviing room could be a good area for a tea break.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1979 (building age 44 years)|
|Development||Henderson Land Development Company Limited 恆基兆業地產有限公司|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Mary Kwan's client say:
Mary Kwan was fantastic. I gave her a list of properties to view on Friday night and we had negotiated and signed by Sunday lunchtime.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi was introduced to me through my previous tenant and I'm extremely impressed by the professionalism and personal touch exhibited by her during our search for a new tenant. She is detail oriented and followed through efficiently while during contract negotiation, she displayed her strength in facilitating tough situations. I'm very delighted with the outcome and definitely will seek her help in the future!"
Landlord Mr. E Wong