- Out-stretching views from the nearby greenery in the neighborhood.
- Floor-to-ceiling doors allow a smooth flow of sunlight between the room and the private garden terrace.
- Entertainer's delight with large alfresco terrace, a perfect extension to the dining room.
- At the entrance is a study area with built-in desk, drawers and book shelves.
- Cozy bedroom comes with a double bed frame and pull out drawers, built-in wardrobe and cabinet.
- Open plan kitchen further enhances the feeling of spaciousness of the living and dining room.
- Built-in oven and refrigerator plus induction hob along with lots of minimal white-designed cabinets.
- Spacious and modern bathroom with glass shower stall, mirror and large basin.
- Resort-style and nicely tiled terrace with walls for enjoying high privacy.
- Planning and styling the private terrace so that it matches the character of the home and its surroundings.
- There's a laundry/utility area to the side of the terrace for the washer/dryer.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1983 (building age 40 years)|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, MTR, Tram|
About Sai Ying Pun
After British army arrival at Possession Point (now Hollywood Park next to Possession Street) in 1841, the 800 or so volunteer soldiers from India and Bangladesh stationed in West Point (hillside of Water Street). Thereafter, the area west of Hollywood Park was called Sai Ying Pun 西營盤, meaning 'Western Garrison'. Flourishing trades required construction of piers, docks, warehouses, and properties to accommodate merchants for rice, dry seafoods, and herbal medicines, and the workers who supported these activities. Even today, one can still find remnants of the early colonial past in the district. World War II brought mass destruction, giving rise to reconstruction of many buildings to four to six storey tenement buildings with shops on ground floor. Rapid population growth and technological advancement necessitate these post war buildings to be redeveloped into highrises.Read more
Vivian Chan's client say:
Our agent Vivian did a fantastic job helping us to find a flat. She is a lovely friendly person, and she is also extremely professional, providing deep knowledge of the areas she showed us and was efficient in handling any queries we had. She was attentive to our requirements and was able to expand our search to areas that were suitable to our needs. We would highly recommend Vivian??s services.
Chak Yuen Yee