- This unique, charming, low-rise apartment is rare on market!
- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Designer city penthouse with private roof terrace perfect for a young family.
- Elegantly designed, spacious living and dining room with high ceiling and lots of big windows. It has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- Contemporary interior design in neutral colour. Tasteful combination of wooden floors, wall paints, contemporary furniture and light fittings.
- Master bedroom features built-in storage and an open-concept ensuite bathroom that has fitted with modern white sanity wares and a freestanding bathtub . A king-size bed can be comfortably placed in this room.
- Spacious second bedroom also has an ensuite bathroom and is flooded with natural light through big windows.
- Third bedroom is of great size and can easily accommodate with a double bed.
- Fourth bedroom would be ideal to use as a guest bedroom or study or store room.
- Gourmet kitchen is open plan to the living and dining room. It features stainless steel built-in appliances including a 3-ring gas hob plus electric grill, large fridge and oven.
- Mint guest bathroom completes with quality tiles, fixtures and glass panels.
- Maid's room is furnished with a bed.
- The huge private roof terrace gives your family and friends ample outdoor space for a barbecue party.
- Set your table and chairs on the private roof terrace and enjoy an alfresco dining anytime.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1959 (building age 64 years)|
More listings in Same Building
Sonia To's client say:
Sonia has excellent knowledge of the market, and was super helpful. An absolute delight! Thank you.
Charles Russell Speechlys
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
We have worked with Juhi Schmidl as both buyers and sellers and had positive experiences both times. Juhi is patient (which is unusual in Hong Kong) and tries to match buyers and sellers thoughtfully. She has an excellent understanding of the market and listened carefully to our requirements. We would not hesitate to work with Juhi again and recommend to her any friends looking for properties in Hong Kong.