- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- The layout of the master bedroom is very efficient for furniture configuration.
- Sizable bedrooms are capable of adopting any creative design and furnishing.
- The kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and builtin cabinets.
- Bathroom has been well maintained.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1966 (building age 56 years)|
About Wan Chai
Wanchai is a vast and densely populated area covering east of Admiralty, west of Canal Road before CWB shopping district. Wanchai waterfront is a reclamation area with prime commercial buildings along Harbour Road include Central Plaza, Sun Hung Kai Centre, Harbour Centre and Great Eagle Centre, government buildings, and five star hotels. Gloucester Road used to be the promenade along the harbor. Due to the view and superior location, commercial developments sprang up over the years to form an impressive front of office buildings along Gloucester Road. There are a mixture of residential and commercial buildings in the rest of Wanchai areas.Read more