- You can enjoy some greenery views in addition to the city views.
- This studio apartment comes with good quality floor with offwhite paint.
- Living and dining area offer lots of space for furniture arrangement.
- The sleeping area fused comfortably with the living and dining area in this studio unit.
- Basic kitchen and bathroom.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1979 (building age 43 years)|
About Western / Kennedy Town
Shek Tong Tsui was where it all began some 170 years ago. Sai Wan, Kennedy Town and Sai Ying Pun included, remained an important part of Hong Kong until MTR somehow missed Sai Wan when the railway opened in 1979. Thanks to recent MTR access, the long forgotten sleepy Sai Wan is coming back in a vengeance. As old buildings are redeveloped, new home buyers and tenants are moving in, which attract new and upscale businesses to serve this new and more affluent customer base.Read more