- Open views of the bay towards Aberdeen
- This stylishly designed flat fully demonstrates how light fittings, built-in storage concept and the reflections from strategically placed mirrors make the living and dining room appear larger and lighter.
- Spacious living and dining room has good layout for any furniture arrangement.
- Master bedroom also enjoys a built-in wardrobe, dressing table and an ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom has a desk with built-in wardrobe.
- Fully fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances.
- Store room set off the kitchen can be used for storage.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2004 (building age 19 years)|
|Development||Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited 新鴻基地產|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Multi-Purpose Sports Hall, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
More listings in Same Estate
Karen Tam's client say:
Stellar services provided by Ms. Tam throughout my apartment search and contract negotiation. Professional mindset and very customer-centric, I can only recommend Ms. Tam's services for anyone in the market looking for a house/apartment in Hong Kong.
Niloufar Yasmine Kashai
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
We spent a significant time working with agents, unsuccessfully, to find the right apartment. Unlike other agents Juhi had a very clear understanding of our requirements and quality. Within a short period of time she arranged 3 apartments and successfully negotiated on the best. We never felt pressured or managed. She was efficient, insightful and ethical. Highly recommend her services.
Calvin Lee's client say:
Very happy to have found a new flat with Calvin, he is very knowledgable and did a great job help us find what we are looking for. I could recommend him to anyone. He is very pleasant to work with and was always available when we needed him.
Cross Fashion Limited