- The views extend from the nearby buildings towards the sea.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with expansive windows and high ceiling.
- Both the living and dining room and second bedroom have built-in floor storage
- The layout of the bedrooms are very efficient for furniture configuration.
- The fitted kitchen is equipped with all essential appliances.
- Bathroom has been very well maintained.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2004 (building age 19 years)|
|Development||Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited 新鴻基地產|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Multi-Purpose Sports Hall, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
More listings in Same Estate
Lisa Neilson's client say:
Lisa has been absolutely fantastic throughout this whole process. We couldn't have wished for a more helpful person, and we really appreciated everything she did for us.
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Thank you very much for all your support, help and ideas with regard to our new home over the last weeks and months. We are extremely happy and already feel like home in our new city of Hong Kong!
Mr Oliver Wurtz
Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
I worked with Juhi over several months to help us find the perfect home. Juhi took the time to understand what we wanted and didn't waste time showing us properties which she knew we wouldn't like - a quality seemingly hard to find in Hong Kong. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new home in Hong Kong.
Ashley Batchelor, Programme Manager