- You can enjoy some greenery views in addition to the city views.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with full height sliding doors opening to a balcony.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- All bedrooms come with large bay windows bringing in lots of natural light.
- Master bedroom is bright can take queen-size bed with other furniture.
- Second bedroom with chest of drawers, can be used for guest or as a study.
- Many cabinets, electric hob, exhaust hood, fridge and washer are provided in the kitchen.
- Bathroom has separate shower unit and quality finishes and tiling.
- The balcony off the living and dining room is great with outdoor table and chair offering a nice setting to relax.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1993 (building age 30 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, MTR|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store, Laundry|
Central comprises of mainly office buildings providing accommodations to banks, financial firms, professional firms, and service providers. Prominent office buildings are mostly situated on waterfront and along the main roads on Connaught Road, Des Voeux Road Central, Queen's Road Central, and Chater Road. Secondary office buildings are located on the side streets and areas south of Stanley Street.Proximity to work, easy access to amenities and services, as well as desirable environment are among some of reasons why homes in Central are appealing to professionals. With the exception of a project such as Centrestage, there were virtually no new residential developments in Central during the last 30 years. Small pockets of residential buildings remain in the upper part of Central. Due to superior location and rarity, apartments in Central are highly sought after among professionals working in Central.Read more
Josephine Cheung's client say:
That's good to hear she is happy at her new home - thank you for your great work finding a good tenant.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Fantastic experience working with Juhi on 3 assignments. A No nonsense professional in her field , she was precise in her requirements, (relayed to us on behalf of her clients) and helped us close deals with end users with no critical time lost. A very hard worker who goes beyond the normal work routine to help her clients with high ethical standards.
Virendra Anand, Director
Air Control Engineering Ltd
Annemay Harnett's client say:
I used Annemay when I first moved to Hong Kong and she was a fantastic help not only with finding the perfect place to live but with providing a lot of useful information on life in Hong Kong. Annemay has helped with all of my other moves and each time the service she provides is attentive and professional. She makes moving easy - I wouldn't use any other agent.