- A metropolitan view of the city.
- Stylish one bedroom unit renovated with modern taste and has a unique layout.
- Living and dining room is extended with an open kitchen. There is lots of natural light and fresh air coming in through the patio doors and adjoining balcony.
- Large bedroom is fitted with a queen-size bed and features one wall of built-in wardrobes.
- A small study area off the bedroom is nice as a home office.
- Fitted open kitchen with built-in wine storage, plenty of storage space and all electrical appliances.
- High quality sanitary fixtures, standing shower, and cabinets in the bathroom.
- Furniture is optional.
- Balcony is the perfect place to relax.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1993 (building age 30 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, MTR|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store, Laundry|
Central comprises of mainly office buildings providing accommodations to banks, financial firms, professional firms, and service providers. Prominent office buildings are mostly situated on waterfront and along the main roads on Connaught Road, Des Voeux Road Central, Queen's Road Central, and Chater Road. Secondary office buildings are located on the side streets and areas south of Stanley Street.Proximity to work, easy access to amenities and services, as well as desirable environment are among some of reasons why homes in Central are appealing to professionals. With the exception of a project such as Centrestage, there were virtually no new residential developments in Central during the last 30 years. Small pockets of residential buildings remain in the upper part of Central. Due to superior location and rarity, apartments in Central are highly sought after among professionals working in Central.Read more