- Unobstructed sea and green views over the South China Sea.
- Light and bright colonial style home with brand new high quality renovation.
- The apartment features light wood flooring, generous rooms and excellent storage throughout.
- The semi open plan kitchen comes fully equipped, eat-in bar area, separate utility room.
- All bedrooms have built in wardrobes and large picture windows to make the most of the views.
- Both bathrooms are beautifully finished, bathtub in guest bathroom and walk-in shower in the ensuite.
- Maid's room with its own bathroom is at the back of the kitchen.
- Utility room can be used for storage.
- Fabulous balcony with concertina doors to allow for indoor-outdoor living.
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1970 (building age 53 years)|
About Chung Hom Kok
Located on Southside of Hong Kong Island midway between Repulse Bay and Stanley, Chung Hom Kok is a quiet, low density area spread across Chung Hom Kok Road, Horizon Drive, Ching Sau Lane and Cape Road. Accommodation here consists predominately of townhouses and luxury low-rises. Many of the villas here have pools and private yards.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is great! She is professional and always care about the customers. She helped me a lot especially after I moved into the new apartment. I can't adequately express my gratefulness to Elle.
Yvonne Lee's client say:
By far the most helpful agent i've used over 13 years of living in HK. Can't recommend Yvonne more highly.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
I worked with many properties agent and so far Juhi is the most professional one, she know what the Tenant and Landlord needs, she has all information well prepared that helps to close the deal very fast and smoothly.
Camke Development Ltd - Landlord