- Beautiful views from the private garden of neighbouring greenery to the far-away sea.
- This nicely renovated apartment is a unique family home with outside options for entertaining and enjoying an alfresco lifestyle.
- Parquet flooring and white painted walls throughout this apartment create an airy and light living space with a neutral palette for any type of furnishings.
- Bright and spacious living and dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows across opening out to a covered balcony overlooking the gardens.
- Big master bedroom is light flooded with large windows. It includes a dressing area and a walk-in closet. Separate bath and shower in the master bathroom would suit different moods and needs after a tiring day.
- Other bedrooms with built-in wardrobes are large enough to accommodate queen-size beds and are bright with open views.
- Second en-suite bathroom and guest bathroom have modern finishes.
- Cooking is made easy in the state-of-the-art kitchen with top-notch built-in appliances and cabinets.
- A good-sized maid's room can fit a single bed with extra space to move around.
- Another maids room can be converted into a store room.
- Utility room is a good laundry area with washer and dryer installed
- A small room at the back without window is best for storage.
- A big balcony off the living and dining room can accommodate a dining table and some chairs for romantic alfresco meals.
- Private garden leading from the balcony to become a huge outside area to get away.
- The beautiful lawn is a great place for kids and pets to enjoy their leisure time.
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1966 (building age 57 years)|
About Chung Hom Kok
Located on Southside of Hong Kong Island midway between Repulse Bay and Stanley, Chung Hom Kok is a quiet, low density area spread across Chung Hom Kok Road, Horizon Drive, Ching Sau Lane and Cape Road. Accommodation here consists predominately of townhouses and luxury low-rises. Many of the villas here have pools and private yards.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Jane Tse's client say:
Jane is a pleasure to work with. We worked with her when we first moved to Hong Kong almost 7 years ago and again this year when we moved apartments. She understood our needs well and was very efficient with the showings as well as the negotiations/handling paperwork with the landlord.
Salil Padmanabha Chari
Calvin Lee's client say:
Very happy to have found a new flat with Calvin, he is very knowledgable and did a great job help us find what we are looking for. I could recommend him to anyone. He is very pleasant to work with and was always available when we needed him.
Cross Fashion Limited
Elle Tam's client say:
I am wowed by the level of above & beyond service by Elle. She is professional, highly attentive, and reliable! I??m very pleased and excited with my home search. Looking forward to my new home sweet home soon. Elle, thank you so much again!
TAM Yin Yi Michelle