- Sea views from floor-to-ceiling windows sweep across the living and dining room.
- Excellent waves of fresh air in the efficient open plan living and dining room thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows and patio doors opening to the balcony and terrace.
- Spacious master bedroom features one entire wall of built-in wardrobes and floor-to-ceiling windows opening out to a large balcony.
- All the other bedrooms are fitted with built-in wardrobes.
- Third and the fourth bedrooms are joint by a balcony.
- Modern kitchen next to the living and dining room offers lots of white cabinets along with all essential appliances including built-in oven and three-hob gas stove with exhaust hood. A rear door opens up the kitchen to the private terrace.
- Two guest bathrooms and the ensuite bathroom are well maintained.
- Maid’s room has its own washroom.
- The decked terrace connecting the living and dining room and kitchen is nice for barbecue and pets.
- Another terrace is on the top floor of the house and is accessed from the landing via the internal staircase.
- The three decked balconies are also sizable enough to put coffee tables, chairs, loungers and plants.
|Year built||1978 (building age 45 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store, Laundry, Shopping Arcade|
About Chung Hom Kok
Located on Southside of Hong Kong Island midway between Repulse Bay and Stanley, Chung Hom Kok is a quiet, low density area spread across Chung Hom Kok Road, Horizon Drive, Ching Sau Lane and Cape Road. Accommodation here consists predominately of townhouses and luxury low-rises. Many of the villas here have pools and private yards.Read more
Josephine Cheung's client say:
I was recommended to Proway a colleague of mine back in Australia. Josephine Cheung was absolutely fantastic and glad we found her as our agent. She was quick to respond to all our queries which was a key part to why we decided to go to Proway. I would highly recommend her to anyone and also use her again when we move in future.
Winthrop, Andrew Paul
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi helped find a right place for us and provided superb service during the whole process. She endeavoured to deliver necessities to our requirement and truly bridged between me and the landlord with fairness and full transparency. It was pleasant to be serviced by Juhi in all aspects, and I have no hesitance to seek her assistance for any issue during my current tenancy and for next relocation.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi has helped us find our beautiful homes, not once but twice and she is very experienced in what she is doing. The one thing that stand out the most from other agents is her knowledge, the knowledge about the building, the landlord, the management, the area, basically everything you want to know, her research is extremely thorough. She get to know her clients and what they are looking for and its her main priority to find the perfect home for them. She is never about just opening doors to future homes but all about giving you the RIGHT place to build your home! She is the agent to contact if you want to find that close-to-perfect home you are looking for.
Janne Poulsen, Owner and Designer
Janne Poulsen Jewellery