HKD $300,000 Incl.
3,674 sq ft$82/sq ft
4,071 sq ft$74/sq ft
4 Bedroom(s) (4-Ensuite); 4 Bathroom(s); Separate Living and Dining Room; 2 Terrace; 2 Maid's Room; 1 Family Room; 1 Utility Room
2 covered parking spaces
- A rarely available house located in a prestigious, sought after, area in Southside enjoying the greenery in its surroundings, and the stunning sea view of Deep Water Bay and Middle Island.
- This exceptional house has been nicely renovated throughout, is a gem among its neighbours with few to compare. A comfortable and inviting family home of the highest standard.
- Large living and dining rooms both have generous amount of natural light drawn in through the expansive floor-to-ceiling windows complemented by the breathtaking views. The high quality ivory marble flooring add an elegant touch.
- The four bedrooms, two of which ensuites, are all lined with quality wooden flooring.
- There is a family area on the lowest level connecting to three of the bedrooms.
- Master suite is of good size with a big walk-in closet, a modern generous ensuite bathroom featuring both bathtub and walk-in shower, and floor-to-ceiling windows opening out to the private terrace.
- Second ensuite bedroom and third bedroom include built-in wardrobes and floor-to-ceiling windows opening out to the private terrace.
- Fourth bedroom has a sea view from the large windows.
- Second enuite bathroom and the other two guest bathrooms are modern with light wood-colour cabinets and white sanitary ware.
- A very good-size store room with the same quality wooden flooring as the bedrooms could be used as a study.
- Huge designer kitchen with big windows overlooking the sea features abundance white cabinets, along with top notch built-in appliances including a huge refrigerator, both gas and heat induction hobs, exhaust hood, oven, microwave, and a full-size dishwasher.
- Large utility area and two nice size helpers rooms with a shared bathroom are behind the kitchen.
- Private roof terrace overlooking the stunning sea view offers an alternate quiet escape.
- A big private terrace accessed from the master bedroom, second bedroom and third bedroom is lined with tile flooring and is wonderful for outdoor entertainment.
|Basic Information||Detached House|
|Year built||1986 (building age 37 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
Sonia Young's client say:
Allow me to take the time to thank Sonia as she found us a home that suits our requirements perfectly. Sonia is a role model for what a professional of her calibre should be not just for Hong Kong but globally. Hopefully with success and if my wife and I stay in HK for the next 2 years I will be requesting your services once again.
Mr. Nassim, Ahmose Shahab