- Three-storey town house in Shouson Hill surrounded by natural green.
- Extremely efficient and tastefully decorated apartment in mint condition.
- All the walls are painted white. Living and dining rooms are fitted with cream colour tiles, while the bedrooms come with light-colour wooden flooring.
- Enter the ground level of the house into the spacious dining room, and a few steps up onto the living room. Glass railings between the two rooms and along the staircase create a very bright and open feeling.
- Walk down the staircase to the master bedroom, or up to the second ensuite bedroom and two further bedrooms.
- Master bedroom with great privacy contains a big walk-in closet and a luxurious master bathroom featuring his and her sinks and a full-size bathtub.
- Gourmet kitchen provides lots of cabinets and brand name built-in appliances including cooker hood, gas hob, oven, double door refrigerator and microwave.
- Second ensuite bathroom and guest bathroom are of the same high quality finish and provide glass walk-in showers.
- Internal staircase leads to the private roof terrace perfect for outdoor activities.
- You can set up a table and chairs on the terrace and dine alfresco at any time.
- You can have a barbecue party outdoors on the huge private rooftop terrace with your friends and family.
- The garage can accommodate two cars.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Year built||1986 (building age 37 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Pool|
More listings in Same Building
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Professional, welcoming, and reassuring service. It was a very smooth and easy process, and I felt listened to and looked after the whole time. Definitely recommend! Yvonne was so helpful, and really wanted to help us settle in!
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi made our home search much easier than previous experiences. She listened to our needs, reacted quickly to our request, questioned and negotiated on our behalf when needed, and organized our days exceptionally well. Overall she was a pleasure to work with and engaged well with the whole family.
Marc Jacobs International LLC.