- Nice landscaped views of the of the private garden from the living room.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the private garden.
- All three bedrooms are large enough to fit queen-size beds and have built-in wardrobes.
- Kitchen includes cabinets, gas hob, exhaust hood, oven, fridge and washer.
- Bathrooms and washroom are well maintained.
- Plus a room for storage, and a washrom in the maid's quarters.
- Private garden can be accessed from both the living and dining room and master bedroom. Put a table and chair on the tiled ground, and let your children play on the grassed area.
- A lovely bamboo-walled terrace connects to the kitchen.
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1983 (building age 40 years)|
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay was incredibly professional during our apartment search in Hong Kong. Her experience, consideration and warmth helped us quickly narrow down options and we felt very fortunate to find the right apartment for our family. She went above and beyond helping us move in and negotiate on our behalf. We have already recommended her to a number of our friends!
Alex, Elisa and Andy Worker
Bernice OrrZen's client say:
Bernice from Proway was great, very attentive and helpful. I would reach out to her again if moving.
Thierry Keung's client say:
Great service and Thierry understood exactly what we were looking for for our family. Thierry also helped us negotiate with the local landlord, and understand which areas were of importance to the landlord, in order to come to an agreement and close the deal. Very happy with his service !
Charles Philippe M. Somers