- There are breathtaking views of the sea, beach and the coastline.
- The apartment is located at the Discovery Bay main beach.
- This apartment is ideal for families who enjoy the outdoor with the beach.
- There are three bedrooms and two additional rooms in the attic ideal for storage or as a study.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with expansive windows and high ceiling.
- Each bedroom is facilitated with built-in storage.
- Renovated kitchen comes with gas hob, exhaust hood, oven, fridge/freezer, washer & dryer and dishwasher.
- Bathrooms with earlier style fittings are yet kept in very good condition.
- Maid's room at the back of the kitchen is furnished with a bed.
- There are two terraces, one can be accessed from the living and dining room, and the second from the master bedroom.
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1983 (building age 40 years)|
Teresa Chu's client say:
Your agent Teresa C.K. Chu has been outstanding in assisting us to find accommodation. She's on time, courteous, knows here subject matter well and gets things done quickly. We would recommend her services anytime.
Leon Martin Justin Mare
Thierry Keung's client say:
Great service and Thierry understood exactly what we were looking for for our family. Thierry also helped us negotiate with the local landlord, and understand which areas were of importance to the landlord, in order to come to an agreement and close the deal. Very happy with his service !
Charles Philippe M. Somers
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay is the best agent I have met in Hong Kong. She is very professional and always available. She has been very helpful to make the process smooth from end to end.
Jose Luis Sanchez