- Out-stretching views from the nearby greenery to the far-away sea.
- Nicely decorated south facing town house with four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- Bright and airy living room with expansive windows and full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Master bedroom comes with large sea view windows can take a queen or king size bed with other furniture.
- Other three sizable bedrooms are capable of adopting any creative design and furnishing.
- The study is perfect for home office.
- Fitted open kitchen comes with large pantry and essential appliances with built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms are well maintained.
- Helper's room provides additional storage option.
- Balcony off the living room is great for relaxation.
- Outdoor terrace and garden to become a huge outside area to get away.
- Set your table and chairs on the terrace and enjoy an alfresco dining anytime.
- The nicely tiled terrace is another alluring characteristic of this unusual home.
|Basic Information||Detached House|
|Year built||1988 (building age 35 years)|
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi's knowledge of pricing and availability in the HK property market is excellent, and was essential in helping me to secure a great apartment at a great price.
Mary Kwan's client say:
Great pleasure working with Mary. She was working even on holiday to help secure our new apartment. Finally reached an agreement with a great outcome. She was patient and caring throughout the process.
Kurt Erik Evans
Josephine Cheung's client say:
I was recommended to Proway a colleague of mine back in Australia. Josephine Cheung was absolutely fantastic and glad we found her as our agent. She was quick to respond to all our queries which was a key part to why we decided to go to Proway. I would highly recommend her to anyone and also use her again when we move in future.
Winthrop, Andrew Paul