- View of the surrounding trees and shrubs.
- Good-sized living and dining room benefits from the large windows.
- Master bedroom is facilitated with some wardrobe space.
- All bedrooms are large enough to fit a queen-size bed and a wardrobe.
- Kitchen comes with gas hob, exhaust hood, microwave, oven and washer.
- Bathroom has been well maintained.
- Utility room through the kitchen gives storage option.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2002 (building age 21 years)|
|Development||Hong Kong Resort Company Limited 香港興業國際集團|
Lisa Neilson's client say:
Lisa has been absolutely fantastic throughout this whole process. We couldn't have wished for a more helpful person, and we really appreciated everything she did for us.
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Thank you very much for all your support, help and ideas with regard to our new home over the last weeks and months. We are extremely happy and already feel like home in our new city of Hong Kong!
Mr Oliver Wurtz
Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
I worked with Juhi over several months to help us find the perfect home. Juhi took the time to understand what we wanted and didn't waste time showing us properties which she knew we wouldn't like - a quality seemingly hard to find in Hong Kong. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new home in Hong Kong.
Ashley Batchelor, Programme Manager