- Unobstructed sea view stretching towards the mountains at the horizon.
- Spacious living and dining room features full length windows and high ceilings and includes built-in cupboards for storage.
- Two large bedrooms with space to accommodate at least queen-size beds and have built-in wardrobes for storage.
- Third bedroom can take a double bed
- Fourth bedroom is currently used as a study.
- Modern kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Both bathrooms are well maintained.
- The utility room connecting to the kitchen.
- Maid's quarters with bed and washroom is also at the back of the kitchen.
- Relax on the balcony with the sea under your feet.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1988 (building age 35 years)|
|Development||Henderson Land Development Company Limited & Hang Lung Properties Limited 恆基兆業地產有限公司及恆隆地產|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Billiards, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Squash Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Mrs. Juhi Schmidl have providing properties (Houses, office, and warehouses) to the Angolan Consulate Staff over 5 years, and up until now. Mrs. Juhi handles every negotiation with a professionalism, competence and efficiency. Mrs. Juhi is always focused on fulfilling the requirements of the Consulate, but the most important, always available and with a prompt response for any matter.
The Consulate General of the Republic of Angola in HK
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
I worked with many properties agent and so far Juhi is the most professional one, she know what the Tenant and Landlord needs, she has all information well prepared that helps to close the deal very fast and smoothly.
Camke Development Ltd - Landlord
May Lee's client say:
Margaret did a really great job in helping us find our new apartment. She fully understood what we wanted and found us a place that we are delighted. She didn't try and show us flats for the sake of it (as past agents have), and she assisted with asking price negotiations. I would recommend her services to others!