- Enjoy bird's eye views of the Race Course and the city.
- The windows capture open views of the Race Course, the buildings and the greenery in Happy Valley.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- Nicely decorated living and dining room with quality finishes.
- Sizable bedrooms are capable of adopting any creative design and furnishing.
- The bedrooms are large enough to fit a queen-size bed and a wardrobe.
- The kitchen is equipped with all essential appliances. Very good size with plenty of workbench and cupboard spaces.
- Bathrooms have been tastefully designed with marble finishes and tiling.
- The balcony off the living and dining room would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for a tea break.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2010 (building age 13 years)|
|Development||Hopewell Holdings Limited 合和實業有限公司|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Barbeque Area, Changing Rooms, Gym, Jacuzzi, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Steam Bath, Tai Chi Corner|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground, Children's Pool, Game Room|
|Arts & Entertainment||Bar / Lounge, Function Rooms|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more