- Nice landscaped views of the surrounding trees and shrubs.
- Colonial apartment features high ceiling with an efficient layout.
- Nicely decorated living and dining room with quality finishes.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- Master bedroom has a wall of builtin wardrobes and can fit a kingsize bed.
- Second and third bedrooms have walltowall windows and floortoceiling builtin wardrobes. Both rooms can accommodate queensize beds.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with gas cooker, exhaust hood and fridge freezer.
- Bathrooms are well maintained.
- Generous maid's room with its own washroom includes a full height wardrobe.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1964 (building age 58 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more