- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with expansive windows bringing in lots of natural light.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- The reflection from strategically placed mirror make the living and dining room appear larger and lighter
- Master bedroom can comfortably accommodate a queen-size bed with an ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom have good layout for any furniture arrangement.
- Fully fitted open kitchen comes with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Guest bathroom has a shower and cabinet.
- Maid's room is fitted with a bed and storage units.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1975 (building age 48 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store, Laundry, Shopping Arcade|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi has helped my family and me with a few house moves. She has also helped us find tenants for our properties in HK. We found her to be a complete professional; very up to date with the relevant rules and regulations, market information and a wide contact base, all combined with a very pleasant and easy to work with personality. We have no hesitation is recommending Juhi's services to anyone looking to either buy or sell real estate or if you happen to be looking to rent a home for yourself.
Vikram Lulla, Relationship Management
Jane Tse's client say:
Jane is a pleasure to work with. We worked with her when we first moved to Hong Kong almost 7 years ago and again this year when we moved apartments. She understood our needs well and was very efficient with the showings as well as the negotiations/handling paperwork with the landlord.
Salil Padmanabha Chari
May Lee's client say:
May is very effective and approachable. She builds rapport quickly with the parties and is able to close expectation gaps efficiently. I highly recommend May.
Lambda Son Li Wai Lim