- Enjoy the privacy on your nicely decorated private terrace.
- Bright living and dining room has floor-to-ceiling glass doors opening to a large private terrace.
- Living and dining room with an open kitchen looks especially spacious and airy without partitioning.
- Master bedroom has built-in wardrobe and a terrace connecting to the second bedroom.
- Third bedroom has built-in wardrobe as well and is a similar size as the second bedroom.
- Fitted open kitchen connecting to the dining area and is equipped with electric hob, exhaust hood oven, fridge with washer and dryer on the terrace.
- Bathrooms are well maintained.
- This unit can be sold together with the other unit next door.
- Huge private terrace extends the living and dining room and provides wonderful space for barbecue and dining.
- Cozy terrace leads connecting the three bedrooms are nice to be a secret garden.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1981 (building age 42 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, Tram|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store, Laundry|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more
Teresa Chu's client say:
I have known Miss Teresa Chu for over 30 years. She is very competent, reliable and helpful. Not only does she possess excellent professional knowledge in the real estate business, she always strives to do her best and maintain a steady and high standard of performance. Her pleasant personality also enables her to enjoy a wide range of networks and a harmonious relationship with all those who work with her. I have full confidence to recommend her to anyone who is looking for a reliable and capable real estate agent.
Elle Tam's client say:
I am wowed by the level of above & beyond service by Elle. She is professional, highly attentive, and reliable! I’m very pleased and excited with my home search. Looking forward to my new home sweet home soon. Elle, thank you so much again!
TAM Yin Yi Michelle
May Lee's client say:
May is very effective and approachable. She builds rapport quickly with the parties and is able to close expectation gaps efficiently. I highly recommend May.
Lambda Son Li Wai Lim