- Lovely view over the racecourse.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with expansive windows, high ceiling and patio doors opening to the balcony.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Three bedrooms including one ensuite are also good size for furniture arrangement.
- Nice kitchen comes with gas cooker, exhaust hood and built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been well maintained.
- Maid's room with its own washroom is at the back of kitchen.
- The balcony off living area is perfect spot to enjoy the views.
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1967 (building age 56 years)|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, Train|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Josephine Cheung's client say:
For the second time, I was very happy that Josephine managed my search. She was very professional by understanding my needs, guiding me to make the best choice. Josephine is very reactive and use her network to make the research a success. Well recommended
Frederic Benjamin Lefort
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi's knowledge of pricing and availability in the HK property market is excellent, and was essential in helping me to secure a great apartment at a great price.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay is the best agent I have met in Hong Kong. She is very professional and always available. She has been very helpful to make the process smooth from end to end.
Jose Luis Sanchez