- Open views of neighboring buildings at a comfortable distance from living & dining room and the guest bedroom.
- Open views of greenery mountain from master bedroom.
- This modern furnished apartment includes full NOW TV package and once-a-week general maid service.
- Italian sofa, coffe table, media center with TV and CD/DVD, dining table with six chairs, and built-in cabinets and wine racks provided in the living and dining room.
- Master bedroom accommodates a queen-size bed and a wardrobe. Desk and cushion are fitted on the bay window.
- Second bedroom comes with a desk and wardrobe.
- European-style open kitchen includes all cutlery, crockery and needed appliances like built-in four-burner gas hob with exhaust hood, oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer, and washer dryer.
- Luxury bathroom is brand new and features rain shower in glass partitioning, bathtub, mirrored wall and heated towel rail.
- Additional built-in storage at the foyer painted white to blend well into the wall.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1991 (building age 32 years)|
|Communal Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more
Josephine Cheung's client say:
I was recommended to Proway a colleague of mine back in Australia. Josephine Cheung was absolutely fantastic and glad we found her as our agent. She was quick to respond to all our queries which was a key part to why we decided to go to Proway. I would highly recommend her to anyone and also use her again when we move in future.
Winthrop, Andrew Paul
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi helped find a right place for us and provided superb service during the whole process. She endeavoured to deliver necessities to our requirement and truly bridged between me and the landlord with fairness and full transparency. It was pleasant to be serviced by Juhi in all aspects, and I have no hesitance to seek her assistance for any issue during my current tenancy and for next relocation.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi has helped us find our beautiful homes, not once but twice and she is very experienced in what she is doing. The one thing that stand out the most from other agents is her knowledge, the knowledge about the building, the landlord, the management, the area, basically everything you want to know, her research is extremely thorough. She get to know her clients and what they are looking for and its her main priority to find the perfect home for them. She is never about just opening doors to future homes but all about giving you the RIGHT place to build your home! She is the agent to contact if you want to find that close-to-perfect home you are looking for.
Janne Poulsen, Owner and Designer
Janne Poulsen Jewellery