- Charming views of the low-rise residential neighbourhood with European flair in a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Substantial open plan living and dining room boasts floor-to-ceiling glass doors to the balcony.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any furniture layout.
- Master bedroom can fit a double/ king-sized bed with other furniture.
- Master ensuite bathroom is in great condition with nice quality finishes and a bathub.
- Second and third bedroom would be ideal for children's or study room.
- Contemporary open plan kitchen features lots of cabinets along with essential appliances.
- Maid's room with a large window is located opposite the front door.
- Balcony is perfect for a coffee table and two chairs.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1965 (building age 58 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store, Laundry|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Josephine Cheung's client say:
You are one diligent lady! You deserve a good raise.
Ms Eugenia Woo
May Lee's client say:
Margaret May Lee was very responsive to my enquiry and very helpful in identifying available properties and helping negotiate with the landlords. thanks
May Lee's client say:
May Lee is an extremely efficient and well-natured property agent. She happily and patiently did site visits with me to around 50+ apartments both in Hong Kong Island & Kowloon, until we found one in Victoria Towers, Kowloon that perfectly ticked all our requirement boxes. We stayed in touch and she has even been extremely helpful when we were stranded out of HK due to COVID, unable to return and had to do a 'remote-vacating'.
Renu Jha & Mohit Jain