- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance with green views
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- The master bedroom is flooded with sunlight, and the layout is very efficient for furniture configuration.
- Each bedroom has an efficient layout for bed and wardrobe.
- Modern kitchen with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- A walk-out balcony attached at the back of the kitchen can also be a laundry area.
- The maid's room is a good size and has its own washroom.
- The nicely tiled balcony off the living room is another alluring characteristic of this unusual home.
- The small balcony off the kitchen is nice for airing of your laundry or keeping some plants.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1959 (building age 64 years)|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi recently assisted us in sourcing our new apartment and after living in Hong Kong for several years we were seeking an apartment with particular elements (some that are not so easy to come by). Juhi is very detailed orientated and listened carefully to our requirements and adjusted the search according, within a few short visits she had found the apartment and acted quickly to secure it. We found Juhi to be a very professional and capable agent that I have and will continue to recommend to others.
HR Director APAC
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is great! She is professional and always care about the customers. She helped me a lot especially after I moved into the new apartment. I can't adequately express my gratefulness to Elle.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay was incredibly professional during our apartment search in Hong Kong. Her experience, consideration and warmth helped us quickly narrow down options and we felt very fortunate to find the right apartment for our family. She went above and beyond helping us move in and negotiate on our behalf. We have already recommended her to a number of our friends!
Alex, Elisa and Andy Worker