- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance with green views
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- The master bedroom is flooded with sunlight, and the layout is very efficient for furniture configuration.
- Each bedroom has an efficient layout for bed and wardrobe.
- Modern kitchen with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- A walk-out balcony attached at the back of the kitchen can also be a laundry area.
- The maid's room is a good size and has its own washroom.
- The nicely tiled balcony off the living room is another alluring characteristic of this unusual home.
- The small balcony off the kitchen is nice for airing of your laundry or keeping some plants.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1959 (building age 64 years)|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more
Bernice OrrZen's client say:
I would like to say a big thank you to Bernice for her help with the search of an apartment. She has been more than helpful, advising me on practices in Hong Kong, how to deal with water, electricity, gas and internet. She is incredibly responsive and helpful, always travelling to place of work to bring papers or get documents signed. I cannot thank her enough for her services and help and will definitely recommend her to everyone I know who is looking for an apartment.
Thierry Keung's client say:
Mr. Thierry Keung is a very professional and experienced agent in the property market. He has very rich and profound knowledge in the property field of Hong Kong. In the whole negotiation process with the landlord, he also clearly showed me every document that I need to know. This made me know what was actually going on without any misunderstanding and enhance my confidence in him and Proway. The whole process is efficient and smooth. If you are looking for a trustworthy agent to help you search for a home in Hong Kong, I highly recommend him and Proway as your agent.
Stanley Chu Tai Yuen
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay was incredibly professional during our apartment search in Hong Kong. Her experience, consideration and warmth helped us quickly narrow down options and we felt very fortunate to find the right apartment for our family. She went above and beyond helping us move in and negotiate on our behalf. We have already recommended her to a number of our friends!
Alex, Elisa and Andy Worker