- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Hidden gem with elegant design and open-plan living & dining room and kitchen.
- Classic book shelves displaying your favorite books in the foyer create a home library.
- Large Living and dining room is flooded with sunlight and quality wooden floors are in mint condition.
- Master bedroom includes a double bed, a dressing table, a large built-in wardrobe and a luxurious bathroom with a freestanding bath tub, a large shower stall and a vanity unit.
- Spacious second bedroom can accommodate a double bed and other furniture.
- Spacious gourmet open kitchen with plenty of countertop space, storage options, plus refrigerator, oven, microwave and gas hob.
- Guest bathroom is well-maintained and comes with a shower cubicle.
- There is a small store room by the foyer.
- Balcony off the dining area would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for a tea break.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1961 (building age 62 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store, Laundry|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
We spent a significant time working with agents, unsuccessfully, to find the right apartment. Unlike other agents Juhi had a very clear understanding of our requirements and quality. Within a short period of time she arranged 3 apartments and successfully negotiated on the best. We never felt pressured or managed. She was efficient, insightful and ethical. Highly recommend her services.
Vivian Chan's client say:
Our agent Vivian did a fantastic job helping us to find a flat. She is a lovely friendly person, and she is also extremely professional, providing deep knowledge of the areas she showed us and was efficient in handling any queries we had. She was attentive to our requirements and was able to expand our search to areas that were suitable to our needs. We would highly recommend Vivian??s services.
Chak Yuen Yee
Bernice OrrZen's client say:
I would like to say a big thank you to Bernice for her help with the search of an apartment. She has been more than helpful, advising me on practices in Hong Kong, how to deal with water, electricity, gas and internet. She is incredibly responsive and helpful, always travelling to place of work to bring papers or get documents signed. I cannot thank her enough for her services and help and will definitely recommend her to everyone I know who is looking for an apartment.