- Looks out to the residential buildings and streets in the vicinity.
- Exclusive unit per floor provides privacy for a couple or single.
- Polished dark wood flooring is fitted throughout the premises.
- Rectangular-shaped living and dining room is long and bright.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Bedroom has large windows and can fit a double bed and a wardrobe.
- Kitchen has been renovated and fitted with cabinets and essential appliances.
- Bathroom is also renovated and complete with new tiles and separate shower cubicle.
- Store room is spacious for additional storage.
- Private terrace off the kitchen is spacious to breath fresh air and relax.
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1977 (building age 46 years)|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more
May Lee's client say:
My family and I were looking for an apartment in a few districts of Hong Kong. Proway was very proactive in helping us narrow down the area and finding the apartment that was just right for us. Not only did they show us a large list of apartments, they also honed their understanding of what our needs and expectations were and made us feel like they really understood what kind of apartments we would like to see. Thanks to this, we found our apartment through them and were highly satisfied with our experience with their service and support. An excellent company and we would definitely recommend them and enlist their services again in the future.
Jason Chan Yiu Cho
Carmen Wong's client say:
Carmen from Proway came as a blessing in disguise! She communicates extremely well and is very understanding of our needs as a family. Her professionalism, promptness and transparency are highly appreciated. We can always reach her at a moment's notice with a same day reply. She also has gone above and beyond by keeping us organised with our rental agreements, account set-ups, payments, etc. There are plenty of property agents available but we can guarantee that Carmen is one of the exceptional ones who really care for her job and that shines through.
Radhika Patinio Singh
May Lee's client say:
We worked with Margaret May P.Y. Lee to find a flat in Wanchai. She was professional, courteous and effective. On Monday, Margaret identified two apartments that met our requirements perfectly and arranged viewing of the flats without delay. Two days later, we finalized a contract for one of the apartments. The process was so smooth and fast, thanks to Margaret. I would highly recommend her to friends.