- Nice open views looking onto the buildings and greenery in the Happy Valley area.
- Brand new, modern, apartment with light colour decoration complementing the large windows.
- Full height glass door opens up the living and dining room to the balcony.
- Master bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe and can fit a double bed.
- Brand new cabinets and essential appliances in the kitchen.
- High quality sanitary fittings in the guest bathroom.
- One balcony leads off the living and dining room.
- A small balcony draws fresh air into the kitchen and comes handy for utility/ storage purpose.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Development||Tagus Properties Limited|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Barbeque Area, Gym, Sky Garden|
|Arts & Entertainment||Bar / Lounge|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, Tram|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Calvin Lee's client say:
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Calvin during my time in trying to find a property. I like many in Hong Kong, have a busy schedule and Calvin appreciated this and worked with me to find time around my schedule. Very accommodating, helpful and understanding.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi's knowledge of pricing and availability in the HK property market is excellent, and was essential in helping me to secure a great apartment at a great price.
Mary Kwan's client say:
Great pleasure working with Mary. She was working even on holiday to help secure our new apartment. Finally reached an agreement with a great outcome. She was patient and caring throughout the process.
Kurt Erik Evans