- The windows capture open views of the racecourse, the buildings and the greenery in Happy Valley.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- The master bedroom have built-in storage cabinets.
- Sizable bedrooms are capable of adopting any creative design and furnishing.
- The kitchen and all bathrooms have been recently upgraded and will be in its tip-top condition prior to handover.
- Bathrooms have been tastefully designed with marble finishes and tiling.
- The maid's room at the back of the kitchen is furnished with a bed.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1988 (building age 35 years)|
|Development||Hopewell Holdings Limited 合和實業有限公司|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
|Arts & Entertainment||Bar / Lounge, Cafe / Coffee Bar|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store, Shopping Arcade|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi's knowledge of pricing and availability in the HK property market is excellent, and was essential in helping me to secure a great apartment at a great price.
Mary Kwan's client say:
Great pleasure working with Mary. She was working even on holiday to help secure our new apartment. Finally reached an agreement with a great outcome. She was patient and caring throughout the process.
Kurt Erik Evans
Josephine Cheung's client say:
I was recommended to Proway a colleague of mine back in Australia. Josephine Cheung was absolutely fantastic and glad we found her as our agent. She was quick to respond to all our queries which was a key part to why we decided to go to Proway. I would highly recommend her to anyone and also use her again when we move in future.
Winthrop, Andrew Paul