- This flat gives you open views of lower Happy Valley area and also out-stretching views of the famous racecourse.
- This building is situted in a convenient location in lower Happy Valley. supermarkets, shops, bars and restaurants are within walking distance.
- This one-bedroom flat is renovated to a high standard, including a complete rewiring and replasterig throughout, a makeover of bathroom and kitchen alongside an installation of brand new air-conditioners.
- Bright and airy living room can comfortably fit a 3-seater sofa and a big TV.
- Open kitchen-dining space offers great versatility and is well-designed.
- The bedroom can accommodate a double bed and comes with dual aspect windows.
- Bathroom is installed with a spacious shower stall, modern sanity wares and some storage cabinets.
- Fully equipped kitchen comes with essential appliances, such as induction hobs, exhaust hood, oven and large refrigerator.
- There is a utility/laundry area by the back door.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1992 (building age 31 years)|
About Happy Valley
A long-standing favourite for many expats and the local elites, Happy Valley has a wonderful village-like feel and a close-knit community. Dotted with cozy restaurants, pubs, wine bars, quality supermarkets, delis and coffee shops, Happy Valley offers convenience and a welcome respite from Hong Kong's more congested areas. For the sports-minded, it sits right on the edge of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and the Hong Kong Football Club and also boasts its own sports interest and fitness clubs. Lower Happy Valley consists mostly of high-rise residential buildings and shops, while upper Happy Valley has more low-rise buildings and a lower density of population. Buildings along Wong Nai Chung Road, Ventris Road, Broadwood Road & Leighton Hill are popular due to the proximity to Causeway Bay. Many buildings are pet-friendly and it's common to see residents out jogging and walking their dogs. The area is also well situated for The French International School in Jardine's Lookout.Read more
Karen Tam's client say:
Stellar services provided by Ms. Tam throughout my apartment search and contract negotiation. Professional mindset and very customer-centric, I can only recommend Ms. Tam's services for anyone in the market looking for a house/apartment in Hong Kong.
Niloufar Yasmine Kashai