- The windows face directly outside the building's parking lot
- The living and dining room are spacious with great potential for any furnishing.
- The layout of the master bedroom is very efficient for furniture configuration.
- The flat now needs some updating however the rooms are spacious.
- Humble kitchen with basic fittings yet practical enough to satisfy the daily needs of a normal family.
- The bathrooms are well maintained.
- The maid's room can be converted into a store room as suitable.
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1964 (building age 59 years)|
Elle Tam's client say:
I am wowed by the level of above & beyond service by Elle. She is professional, highly attentive, and reliable! I’m very pleased and excited with my home search. Looking forward to my new home sweet home soon. Elle, thank you so much again!
TAM Yin Yi Michelle
Teresa Chu's client say:
Could not recommend Teresa more highly. She was diligent, friendly and professional! Definitely the best service I have come across in HK property space.
Mr. Adrian Wong
May Lee's client say:
Margaret did a really great job in helping us find our new apartment. She fully understood what we wanted and found us a place that we are delighted. She didn't try and show us flats for the sake of it (as past agents have), and she assisted with asking price negotiations. I would recommend her services to others!