- You can enjoy some greenery views in addition to the city views.
- Newly decorated and bright flat with high efficiency ratio, suitable for a big family with helper.
- Spacious living and dining room has expansive windows and high ceiling .
- Master bedroom capable to fit a king-size bed and large wardrobe.
- Other bedrooms are also a good size and could be used as study or guest room.
- Fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances like cooking stove and exhaust hood. Reserved space for washer and fridge which could be provided to the tenant.
- Generous-size ensuite and guest bathrooms are well maintained.
- Maid's quarters with washroom provides storage option.
- Famous school network.
- Large estate garden nearby with very quiet enviornment.
- Close to MTR Kowloon Tong Station and Festival Walk Shopping Mall.
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1970 (building age 53 years)|
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay has demonstrated to be a professional property consultant consistently in my property purchase and a separate rental. Her understanding of the markets, her reach into the database and reading of my needs have helped me land on effective property solutions not just when the deals were completed. Her advice on pre-transaction preparation and post-transaction follow up have made her service highly valued by clients that follow her through the years.
Josephine Cheung's client say:
That's good to hear she is happy at her new home - thank you for your great work finding a good tenant.
Jane Tse's client say:
Jane was fantastic, very proactive and commercial, to help us source a property, when one fell over, she worked to source other properties in the same building at competitive prices.