- This flat gives you open views of the greenery in the Mid-levels area.
- Bright and airy living and dining room comes with full height sliding doors opening to the balcony.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- Master bedroom can take queen or king size bed with built-in wardrobe t in addition to the ensuite bathroom.
- Each bedroom has an efficient layout for bed with built-in wardrobe.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
- Two maid's rooms are a good size and can fit a single bed with extra space to move around.
- Balcony is a generous outdoor area to enjoy an open view of the prestigious Old Peak greenery.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1976 (building age 47 years)|
|Development||Kerry Real Estate 嘉里建設|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Central Air-Con, Satellite TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool|
About Mid-levels Central
European colonists built their houses on Victoria Peak to reach for cooler temperature at high attitudes. Homes on the Peak were considered accolades for wealth, power and status. Peak Tram went into service in 1888, with terminus on Garden Road and the Peak, and an intermediate station on May Road. Residential development sped up since Peak Tram was in service. Peak District Reservation Ordinance in effect between 1904 and 1947 banned Chinese from living on the Victoria Peak. Those days, the Lower Peak area was as high as the prominent wealthy Chinese families could live.Read more